Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Office

BudgetHomeOfficeStorage_BHG I dream of an organized, functional and beautiful home office. Currently I’m working out of our Living Room in a space which resembles a toy store that has been hijacked by an interior designer.

Our Living Room opens up to our Sunroom and our goal (and another {big} item on our To Do List) is to turn that into my office. The thought of it makes my heart skip a beat.

Interior design consists of so many fabric samples, trim samples, drawings, catalogs, paint samples, colored pencils, magazines, design books and paperwork that doesn’t end.

I dream of storage.

I dream of an inviting space that evokes design and imagination.

I dream of color and symmetry and comfort.

I dream big!

craft-desk-country living files home-office-storage home-office-storage-582x523 ideal home - office storage 3storage 2storage

1 comment: