had hoped to do Before and After posts about each room of our home to show the work we’ve done so far. My dreams came crashing down as my hard drive containing our original home pictures crashed and burned.
I came across this BEFORE photo of our Breakfast Room this morning, so felt compelled to show you what we’ve done so far.
In our Breakfast Room, we completed the following DIY projects:
- Remove vinyl flooring & replace with tile
- Remove lovely wallpaper and paint & glaze
- Paint all cabinetry and wainscotting (color: Lotus Pod)
- Install new millwork (baseboards)
- Reupholster dining chairs
- Replace blinds (although the original ones aren’t shown in the Before photo)
- Re-accessorize (this seems to happen every few months!)
Drum roll please …
Here is our Breakfast Room AFTER
We still have items on our To Do list that we hope to complete in this room … one day …
- Install Beadboard ceiling
- Install crown molding
- I’d love to paint our Breakfast table & chairs (this is news to Tyler!)
- New lighting over Table
- New countertops and backsplash … this is a big dream, but worth noting!
This post was shared at: